Triumph Paris Club Forum

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le forum où les membres du TPC et leurs visiteurs peuvent discuter de tout... et de rien... Le site du TPC : http://triumphparisclub.free.fr

Navigation

Derniers sujets

» Triumph 1200 trophy
Where is to buy a standard motorcycle plate I_icon_minitimeLun 26 Oct 2015 - 22:58 par clabert

» problemetrophy4
Where is to buy a standard motorcycle plate I_icon_minitimeDim 12 Oct 2014 - 14:33 par olivicath

» UN JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE A NOS ADHERANT
Where is to buy a standard motorcycle plate I_icon_minitimeSam 14 Juin 2014 - 18:28 par adonf93

» salon de la moto
Where is to buy a standard motorcycle plate I_icon_minitimeVen 29 Nov 2013 - 13:34 par ducatigirl

» VESTE ETANCHE ?
Where is to buy a standard motorcycle plate I_icon_minitimeMer 13 Nov 2013 - 16:07 par BASIC60

» ANNONCE MOTO
Where is to buy a standard motorcycle plate I_icon_minitimeLun 10 Juin 2013 - 14:13 par yann78220

Where is to buy a standard motorcycle plate I_icon_minitimeMar 22 Jan 2013 - 19:41 par MrLABBE

» Les dates dans vos posts !!!!
Where is to buy a standard motorcycle plate I_icon_minitimeVen 23 Nov 2012 - 18:34 par adonf93

» un coucou des petits nouveaux
Where is to buy a standard motorcycle plate I_icon_minitimeMer 21 Nov 2012 - 19:37 par nounours561

Qui est en ligne ?

Il y a en tout 2 utilisateurs en ligne :: 0 Enregistré, 0 Invisible et 2 Invités

Aucun

[ Voir toute la liste ]

Le record du nombre d'utilisateurs en ligne est de 104 le Mer 9 Mar 2011 - 13:57

Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

Where is to buy a standard motorcycle plate

Invité
    Invité

Where is to buy a standard motorcycle plate Empty Where is to buy a standard motorcycle plate

Message  Invité Jeu 3 Juin 2010 - 15:15

Hi Sir/Madam,

Would you please be able to advise me where I should go to buy the standard registration plate for motorcycles in France.

I would not mind whether is a new or an used plate. I really need it for my project.

Many thanks for your help.

Parris

Salut Monsieur / Madame,

Souhaitez-vous s'il vous plaît être en mesure de me conseiller où je devais aller acheter la plaque d'immatriculation standard pour les motos en France.

Je ne voudrais pas l'esprit si est un nouveau ou une plaque utilisée. J'ai vraiment besoin pour mon projet.

Merci beaucoup pour votre aide.

Parris
    BRAULTJJ
    BRAULTJJ

Where is to buy a standard motorcycle plate Empty Re: Where is to buy a standard motorcycle plate

Message  BRAULTJJ Ven 4 Juin 2010 - 11:33

If you intend to ride in France there is no need to change the plate you are using in your country.
    otherwise just go to any plate maker in France, with the papers of a bike and he/she will make you one.
    Invité
    Invité

Where is to buy a standard motorcycle plate Empty Re: Where is to buy a standard motorcycle plate

Message  Invité Sam 5 Juin 2010 - 1:42

BRAULTJJ a écrit:If you intend to ride in France there is no need to change the plate you are using in your country.
    otherwise just go to any plate maker in France, with the papers of a bike and he/she will make you one.

Hi Braul, thanks for your respond.

Do you know any France plate maker sites by any chance as I have been searching the net to find it.

Thanks
    Parris
    BRAULTJJ
    BRAULTJJ

Message  BRAULTJJ Sam 5 Juin 2010 - 15:11

I guess if you go to any shopping mall you will find a guy (usually does Keys, shoes etc...) who offers this service; otherwise any bike shop will do it for you (not cheap but you will get the job done). Hope it's OK

Contenu sponsorisé

Message  Contenu sponsorisé